MACH is an acronym that stands for a set of technology principles.
- Microservices, individual pieces of business functionality that are independently developed, deployed and managed.
- API-First, all functionality is exposed through an API
- Cloud-Native SaaS: Using Software-as-a-Service to leverage full capabilities of the cloud.
- Headless: The front-end user experience is completely decoupled from the back-end logic. Allowing complete design freedom in creating the user interface.
Benefits of the MACH architecture
- Improved speed with less risk
- Execute a best-of-breed strategy
- Seamless customisations and innovation